Museum at (Our Place): This IS Kalapuyan Land
What it contains
This IS Kalapuyan Land questions how Native history is told, shares Tualatin Kalapuyan history from a contemporary Kalapuyan perspective, and features artworks by Indigenous descendants who are contributing to cultural survivance today. Museum at (Our Place) Kits include 10 yard signs featuring artwork by contemporary Indigenous artists and a Stay Learning guide to share with your students or neighbors.
See how students at Five Oaks Middle School are using Museum at (Our Place): This IS Kalapuyan Land in their virtual classroom:
Where to view
Museum at (Our Place): This IS Kalapuyan Land is or has been on view at:
- Downtown Hillsboro, OR
- Congress Yard Projects in Portland, OR.
- APANO Orchards 82 in Portland, OR
- Downtown Beaverton, OR
- Five Oaks Middle School, Beaverton, OR
- Oregon Episcopal School, Raleigh Hills, Portland, OR
- Pacific University, Forest Grove, OR
- St. Anthony School, Tigard, OR
Bring Museum at (Our Place) to your school or neighborhood
Read through the materials below and contact email@example.com to bring your M(OP) kit home.
Start here! M(OP)_ TIKL Intro Flyer
Read this next! How to M(OP)