All memberships purchased prior to November 12, 2020 will be extended eight months, the length of the museum’s closure due to Covid-19.
Access and engagement are important to Five Oaks Museum, so memberships have been reimagined to offer you more and cost you less. Stay connected to the vibrant arts, history, and culture of the Tualatin Valley — as a member you can experience our exhibits and activities as often as you like with free admission. With discounted rates on programs and special invitations to members-only events you’ll be part of a thriving community of individuals and families who value culture as much as you do. Plus shopping discounts, free access to other area attractions, and special rates on images from the archive – Become a Five Oaks Museum member and it’s all yours!
All Five Oaks Museum members receive these benefits:
- Visit as often as you like with free admission to the Museum
- Special access to invite-only Member events
- 10% discount in The Shop
- Member’s rates for Museum programs
- 50% off archive image duplication fees
Seniors (65+) / Students – $15.00
Individual (18-65) – $25.00
Dual / Family – $45.00
Five Oaks Museum is a gathering place where communities and cultures connect and build strength. Membership is the cornerstone of that strength; when you expand your membership, both your own rewards and the impact of Five Oaks are expanded as well.
Supporter – $200.00
All the benefits of the Essential Membership plus:
- Five one-time free admission passes – share the love
- Attend one ticketed Museum program for free
- Behind-the-scenes group tour for up to 10
Advocate – $500.00
All the benefits of the Essential Membership AND Supporters plus:
- Lunch with the Co-Directors, our treat
- Bring unlimited guests free when you visit
- Attend an additional two (2) ticketed Museum programs for free
- Five (5) memberships to give as gifts – help expand our community
- Host an event at the Museum with 25% off rental fee
Upgrade to a North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) membership for free access to over 1,000 arts, cultural, and historical institutions along with botanical gardens, children’s museums, science and technology centers in the United States, Bermuda, Canada, El Salvador and Mexico (see attractions map).
$50.00 per person.
You can also pay by credit card in person at the Museum or send a check payable to Five Oaks Museum to 3300 NW 185th Ave, Ste. 260 Portland, OR 97229. Thank you so much for supporting our work!