Need an interesting setting for your next meeting or event? Rent a space from us!
Five Oaks Museum is a colorful setting where learning and creativity are always in the air. Our rental options will make an engaging setting for your gathering – find out which one is right for you:
The Exhibition Hall
Host your event against the backdrop of our cutting-edge art and cultural exhibitions. With 15-foot-high ceilings, an entire wall that opens to the outdoors, and shared with changing displays of art and historic objects, this is an event space like no other.
Rental: Fully customized.
Contact us to dream up something incredible together!
The Meeting Room
A private space bathed in natural light, this cozy meeting space is great for a brainstorm, conference call, or intimate decision-making jam.
- 10’ x 12’
- Oval meeting table ideal for 2-4 people
- 2 captains chairs
- Maximum occupancy of 6
- 6’ whiteboard with markers/ eraser
- Phone (can make domestic calls any time; receive calls 9am-2pm)
- Use of water pitcher, hot water kettle, cups and mugs—food and additional dishes are the responsibility of the renter
Rental: $40/h; available for booking Tu/We 9am – 5pm
The Community Room
This mid-sized space works well for workshops, banquets, lectures and parties and can be fully darkened for film screenings.
- 13’ wide and 45’ long (585 square feet)
- Tables available: 2 @ 6’ rectangular, 6 @ 4’ rectangular, 1 @ 8’ rectangular; 2 @ 5’ round
- Maximum capacity of 49 people
- Projector + AV cart available (projects onto smooth white wall, variable set-up)
- Includes access to all amenities in adjacent kitchen: residential fridge/freezer, table for food layout + food prep counter space, trash and recycling, water pitchers (tap), electric hot water kettle, cups and mugs—food and additional dishes are the responsibility of the renter
- Note: The layout of this space is such that museum staff may need to pass through; we will always minimize this and work to preserve the environment that is needed for your event.
Rental: $100/h ($200 minimum); available for booking Tu/We 9am – 5pm
Book a Space Today
To submit a booking request email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and contact info
- Requested dates (up to three possible dates if you have flexibility)
- Number of attendees, configuration specifics if applicable
- Brief event description
- Set-up and equipment needs
- Food/refreshment plans
Our staff will be in touch with you as soon as we’re able to confirm your booking and make sure all the details are just right for your needs. Thanks!
In the meantime, check out what else we’re up to.