Tualatin Valley Creates presents…
James Lussier to host a 1-day workshop on effectively defining best practices for board engagement.
Board Governance and the Effective Board/Executive Partnership Board Members and organizational executives will understand the principles of effective board governance, how it is a pre-requisite and compliments a highly functional management team; what needs to be developed at both the governance and management levels to guide organizational performance; and how to implement and effective approach and then measure its contribution to meeting the organization’s purpose and desired ends.
- Introduction and Overview of Goals
- Importance of an Effective & Proactive Approach to Governance
- General Concepts and Practices of Governance
- Board Policy Governance Model Concepts
- Setting the Parameters of Effective Board Work (Important Policies)
- Practical Steps to Pursue
February 8, 2020, 12:30-4:30pm (Saturday)
Five Oaks Museum, on PCC Rock Creek Campus, 17677 NW Springville Rd, Portland, OR 97229.
$35.00 registration fee. Parking fee not included. https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4358522